Updated on 7:50 AM / 08-Jan-2019
OPTIMUM NUTRITION GYM COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Purchase and internet access is required. Please retain your receipt and packaging as it will be used for entry and further verification.
3. Promotion Period: Purchase a Participating Product (see clause 6 for a full list of all participating products) between 00.01 GMT on the 1st January 2019 and 23.59 GMT on the 31st March 2019 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Purchase a Participating Product online or in store during the Promotion Period, then take a photo of your receipt and upload it online at www.optimumnutrition.com/promotion, fill in the required details and select the gym you would like to join to be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. Maximum of 1 entry per person per product purchase during the Promotion Period.
6. Participating Products: Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey and Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Plant in any size or flavour, excluding single serve sachets.
7. The Prizes: Up to 90 winners will each win a 6-month gym membership for the gym selected on entry. One Prize available per day during the Promotion Period.
8. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The winners will be issued with a personalised printable voucher for either Pure Gym (215 gyms in the UK), Nuffield Health Gyms (111 gyms in the UK), DW Fitness First (76 gyms in the UK) or Village Gyms (30 gyms in the UK).
b. The gym vouchers are valid 10 days from the date of issue, the winners are advised to allow 10 days from the date of issue before taking the voucher to their selected gym to avoid disappointment.
c. The gym vouchers are only valid at the gym selected by winners on entry.
9. Winner Selection: 1 winning moment (hour, minute, seconds) has been randomly allocated each day during the Promotion Period under independent supervision. A total of 90 winning moments will be available during the Promotion Period with maximum of 1 winning entry per person. A second winning entry from the same person will automatically be invalidated. The first entrant to fulfil the entry conditions on or first after a winning moment will win a Prize. If a winning moment is not claimed by the time the next winning moment is active, the first winning moment will roll over. All Prizes are available to be won.
10. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified instantly on screen after entry. The winners will be sent an email with further instructions on how to claim their Prize. In the event that the Promoter requests further information from a winner, and the winner does not respond within the deadline specified, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right not to award the Prize.
11. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name, and county of residence to announce the winners of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winners.
12. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
13. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
14. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
17. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
18. The full name and county of the winners will be available by visiting https://optimum-nutrition-sweepstake.sales-promotions.com/ for a minimum of 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
20. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
21. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
22. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Glanbia Nutritionals Ireland Ltd, Glanbia House, Ring Rd, Kilkenny, Co Kilkenny, Ireland, Trading as Optimum Nutrition.
Administrator: Interpay Sales Promotions, IDA Business & Technology Park, Ring Road, Kilkenny, Ireland.